Ugrás a menühöz.Ugrás a keresődobozhoz.Ugrás a tartalomhoz.



 
395.48 KB
2008-03-31 11:39:19
 Alsórajk - Handbook of Zala county (Zala megye kézikönyve) - Hatvan, CEBA-Hungary Ltd, 1998.jpg
 

image/jpeg
Nyilvános Nyilvános
345
1861
Alsórajk

BASIC INFORMATION
Accessibility: The village of Alsórajk is located in the eastern part of Zala county, along the River Zala. It is situated 24 km north of Nagykanizsa, it is easily accessible: the nearest railway station is in Kilimán, 2 km from the village.
Municipality address: 8768 Alsórajk, Kossuth u. 29.
Phone: (93) 354-014
Mayor: Mr. Ferenc Bedő
Population: 467
Characteristics: The area of the village has been inhabited since the 9th century. The name of Alsórajk was first mentioned in written documents in 1247. The local monastery became uninhabited in 1557. In 1588 the village was destroyed by the Turks. In the 19th century Alsórajk was famous for its huge cattle. After the Second World War the village was predominantly agrarian. Currently local business life is stagnant, the number of entrepreneurs is 26. The level of infrastructure is fairly high. The village has a sports field, an exhibition room, a church, a museum, a culture house and a library.
Infrastructure: Apartments with water: 79% gas: to be installed phone: 31% sewage: in process
Tourist attractions: The village saint's day is celebrated in August. Sights include the memorial room of Kisfaludy Strobl Zsigmond, sculptor, born in the village.


This text came from the following book:

Title: Handbook of Zala county (Zala megye kézikönyve)
Series: County handbooks of Hungary (Magyarország megyei kézikönyvei)
Chief editor: Hóbor József
Publisher: (Hatvan), CEBA-Hungary Ltd, 1998
ETO: 908.439.121(035) ; 050.8(439.121)
ISBN: 963-9089-18-2
Pages: 488-1040 p.
Remark: Closed on: 1998. márc. 31.